Please review our Winter Holiday Order Deadlines below:
HOLIDAY ORDER DEADLINES:
HANUKKAH: U.S. (11/26) - Canada (11/20) - Rest of World (11/10)
CHRISTMAS: U.S. (12/8) - Canada (12/3) - Rest of World (11/19) - Mexico, Central + South America, Africa (11/5)
Holiday Order Deadlines (or order-by dates) are recommended dates by which you should place your order for in-stock product, for your best possibility to receive them in time for the holiday.
We'll be working hard to get your orders to you on time. We encourage you to shop early, as delivery services may encounter delays. We'll share updates here.
HOW SOON WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- On average, orders containing in-stock items will be processed within 7-10 business days:
- We will automatically notify you via email once your order has shipped.
- During peak holiday seasons, weekends, or high traffic promotions, processing orders may take longer than 7-10 business days.
Transit Guidelines via Destination:
- Applies to in stock, non-pre-order items.
- Orders will ship via UPS or US Mail (USPS), depending on the weight of the shipment.
- Shipments can take up to 10 business days to arrive.
- Shipments can take up to 21 business days to arrive.
International shipments (including Canada and Mexico):
- International orders will be shipped via international post (mail).
- Factoring in transit time & local Customs Authority holds, please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.
- We do not have tracking information available for international shipments.
- In accordance with updates to Brazilian law & to help decrease lost orders, carriers will no longer permit delivery without a tax ID.
- You will be asked for your tax ID number at checkout.
- On occasion, a purchased item may be backordered at our warehouse & will not ship with the rest of your order.
- In these cases, we will ship the remainder of your order to you as soon as possible.
- If a backordered item cannot be shipped to you within 30 days, we will contact you with an offer to cancel & refund any applicable items on your order.
- If an item is out of stock, it will ship via expedited delivery once stock has been replenished.
- Expedited shipping is not available for PO Boxes or APO/Military addresses.
HOW DO YOU CALCULATE SHIPPING CHARGES?
$7.99 Orders $49.99 and under
$9.99 Orders $50-$74.99
$12.99 Orders $75-$149.99
$14.99 Domestic Orders $150+
$15.99 Orders of $49.99 and under
$17.99 Orders $50-$74.99
$22.99 Orders $75-$149.99
$24.99 Orders $150+
For stores that offer expedited shipping, orders must be placed by 10am PST on weekdays in order to ship the same day. Orders placed after that time will ship the following day. Orders placed on weekends will ship Monday. If an item is out of stock, it will ship expedited once stock has been replenished.
*If shipping to an address outside the United States, you will be responsible for any and all import taxes, tariffs and duties which may be levied by your Customs or Government or Other Authority upon any parcel we send to you. Taxes/duties are calculated based on the original retail price of the items in your order and does not include any discounts or promotions.
***Attention European Union Customers***
Due to a recent update in customs regulations, shipments to the European Union will be subject to an additional duty charged upon delivery.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
(Please note: If you refuse delivery, we cannot replace your order as the replacement shipment would also be subject to the same duties upon delivery.)
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER AFTER IT SHIPS?
- Upon shipment of orders to addresses in the United States, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
- If you do not receive your confirmation email, please check your Junk Mail folder, or reach out to customer service via our contact page for assistance.
- We cannot provide tracking information for shipments being delivered to PO Boxes.
- One of the following carriers will deliver the package to your country and hand-off to your local postal service to initiate the import process:
- DHL https://webtrack.dhlecs.com/home
- UPS www.ups.com
- USPS https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
- Shipments to most countries may continue to track with the carrier number provided, but details may be limited or not available during transit.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.
Please note: Since shipping carriers do not keep tracking data after 120 days, we cannot refund or replace any orders for which non-receipt is not claimed within 30 days of the ship date.
HOW DO YOU FULFILL PRE-ORDERS?
What is a Pre-Order?:
Pre-orders are orders taken prior to the official release of an album or product. Because we do not store credit card information, we will charge your account at the time you place the order.
When will my Pre-Order Ship?:
The scheduled release date of your items will be shown on both the details page and in the shopping cart.
We do our best to deliver your order on time, however if we experience delays, the product release date may change. Our Pre-Order items normally have a scheduled release date when they are initially announced, however due to unexpected changes in product production, warehouse operations, or other issues outside of our control (such as the COVID-19 pandemic) – the scheduled release dates are only estimated time-frames and not exact dates until the product is closer to being released. Please be aware that release dates are subject to change.
When will my Pre-Order Arrive?:
If you live in the U.S. and would like to receive your music on or around release date, please place your order no later than 10 days before the scheduled release date. International orders will not arrive by the US release date and may take an additional 3-6 weeks to get to you.
WHAT FORM OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
Please note that all prices listed in our store are in US Dollars.
• American Express
• Master Card
Payment by credit card and Paypal will be charged at the time of purchase.
We are not accepting cash, checks, money orders or Visa/MasterCard/Amex Gift Cards.
IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD?
Safeguarding your privacy and confidentiality is of the utmost importance to us. Our site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which encrypts your data while it is being transferred over the Internet. We also use the latest encryption technologies to protect the security of your credit card and password information while we are processing your order.
The transaction will appear as "Warner Music Group, New York NY." on your credit card statement.
Please note: Because we do not store credit card information, we will charge your account at the time you place the order.
DO YOU CHARGE SALES TAX?
Yes. Sales tax will be charged for both US and *Canadian orders. The amount of your sales tax will be calculated and displayed during the checkout process.
*CANADIAN CUSTOMERS – You will be charged Canadian tax based on your jurisdiction at your time of purchase. Please be aware that you are still responsible to PAY DUTIES to the carrier at time of delivery.
HOW TO CHANGE AN ADDRESS OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER?
We make every effort to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. Once you have submitted your order we begin processing your order immediately and we cannot cancel, make address edits or add/remove items. Once you receive your order in the mail, simply return any items you do not want by following our returns process.
Please be advised that you may only use ONE promotional code per order. Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotion. We’ll do our best to accommodate your request! note: that we will not be able to add additional items, change sizes or cancel specific products.
WHERE CAN I REVIEW A SIZE CHART:
All sizes are shown below in inches and may vary slightly by manufacturer:
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
Items may be returned within 30 days of receiving your shipment. (Some exceptions may apply.)
Returned items must be:
- In new condition & securely packaged
- CDs/vinyl/cassettes/DVDs must be unopened & in their original seal.
- Clothing must be unwashed & unworn.
To initiate a return, please reach out to us at the applicable contact from the following list:
- Unopened/Unused Items: email@example.com
- Please include your order number & the name(s) of item(s) you are returning.
- Defective or Damaged Items: DamageReport@wmgcustomerservice.com
- Please include your order number, the name of the item you are returning, & a photo of the damage (if applicable).
- Digital Media
- If you encounter any issues downloading your files, please review our Digital Download Frequently Asked Questions.
- Digital media purchases are non-refundable.
- Upon receipt of your email, we will reply with detailed return instructions.
- We do not process exchanges for returned items.
- Any items returned to us will be refunded.
- Apparel items with observable signs of use
- Opened CDs/vinyl/cassettes/DVDs (not-including defective items)
- Downloadable digital media
- On Demand Items
- Items that are damaged and/or missing components that were not originally received in this condition.
- Items missing the serial number or UPC.
- “Final Sale” items
- Items listed as non-returnable at our online store.
Items Returned as Undeliverable:
- Any items returned to us as undeliverable will be refunded and returned to inventory.
- Processing Returns:
- Refunds will be applied to your account within 15 business days after we receive and process your return.
- Shipping & handling costs are non-refundable.
- You will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with returning your item(s) to us.
- We recommend using a carrier that offers tracking & insurance.
Items that were not delivered:
- Any items returned to us as undeliverable will be refunded and returned to inventory.
- If you did not receive your shipment, you will need to request a replacement or refund within 30 days from the ship date of your order.
You can ship your return to the following address:
WMAS eCommerce Returns/Gnarlywood
1 Viper Way,
Vista, CA 92081
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD SUPPORT
Can I Download Digital Tracks to my Handheld Device, iPhone, or iPad?
You must first download the music to your computer then sync the device with your computer to add the music.
What quality or bit rate are the MP3/Digital File downloads?
Please check the product description for details on the specific bit-rates for your digital download. Some downloads we offer have the option to choose different formats. In most cases MP3's generated from this store are usually 256K bit rate, a compression rate that balances manageable size for downloading and high quality audio.
What if my download process is interrupted?
If the track download is interrupted for any reason (i.e. knocked offline, hit wrong button), you can return to the original Download Now link and start the process over.
What if my download link doesn't work?
Please reach out to Customer Service and we will make sure you get your music as soon as possible!
Can I return my digital purchase for a refund?:
Due to the nature of digital media, these purchases are not refundable.
.ALAC file downloads explained:
.ALAC is a digital download format associated to Apple Lossless Audio Codec (ALAC). These are hi resolution audio files used for storing digital music in lossless format without losing any sound quality from the original audio source (i.e. an original master studio or live concert recording).
Can I Download .ALAC files to my Handheld Device, iPhone, or iPad?
In most cases, Yes. These files are compatible with many digital music players and/or software. As they are larger files, they require more hard drive space than MP3s and FLAC ones.
FLAC file downloads explained:
FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) is an audio coding format for lossless compression of digital audio (preserving the sound quality from original audio source, i.e. an original master studio or live concert recording). Digital audio compressed by FLAC's algorithm can typically be reduced to between 50 and 70 percent of its original size and decompress to an identical copy of the original audio data, requiring less hard drive space than .ALAC files.
Can I Download FLAC files to my Handheld Device, iPhone, or iPad?
FLAC files require conversion to ALAC for iTunes playback, all other digital music players and/or software support them as they are.
For a list of compatible digital music playback software, please visit:
HOW DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Please reach out to Customer Service through our Contact US page, and we will address your question as soon as possible!